Collapsible Categories Now Available

All site announcements, changes and notifications are posted here. Please check from time to time.

Moderators: parametric, Derek, Fozzer, Saul

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Collapsible Categories Now Available

Unread post by Saul » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:33 am

Since the forum is getting so large and I know that not all of the categories are of interest to everyone I have added a function to "collapse" categories so you can choose to only see the ones that interest you.

If you look to the top right of each category you will see there is a "-" symbol. Clicking on that will collapse the category, click again to reveal the category. The status of categories should be remembered in your browser as long as you have cookies enabled. This applies to both registered and non registered users.

Hope this will be a helpful addition but if you have any comments, positive or negative please let me know.
Saul
Site Admin
FREE Home Recording Training Video Course
Follow me on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Epiphone EJ-200CE/Taylor 114e ES2/Yamaha FG830/Roland Juno DS88/Pianoteq Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iPad Air 2/Apple iMac 27"/GarageBand 10.0.3/Logic Pro X/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 8/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors/Focusrite Scarlett2i2 2nd gen
Mac & PC Computer Repairs, Upgrades. Web Hosting, Installation and Design www.thegraphicscompany.uk

Return to “Site Notifications & Changes”