FORUM RULES - READ BEFORE POSTING
We don't have a great many rules on this forum. The ones we do have are mostly common sense but there are a couple which you do need to pay close attention to. You can read the latest version of the rules here: viewtopic.php?t=5958

Registrations using disposable email addresses!

All site announcements, changes and notifications are posted here. Please check from time to time.

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

Saul Ukraine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Where Are You Located?: Nr Brighton, UK

Registrations using disposable email addresses!

Unread post by Saul »

I have noticed recently a rise in the number of forum registration using disposable email addresses.

For anyone not familiar with such things a disposable email address is a one time use thing that is created for the sole purpose of registering on websites.

Whilst many of the people using these disposable email account are genuine, they are also use by spammers.

Because we have made great efforts to keep the forum spam free over the years I have to say that anyone trying to register with a disposable email account will have their application immediately denied.

We DO NOT share your email address with anyone so there is no reason at all for not using your real email address when joining Yamaha Forums.

I hope people understand why we impose this restriction.
Saul
Site Admin

If I have been able to help you in some way you can Buy Me A Coffee Here.

Brand Ambassador For Dowina Guitars
Acoustic Guitar Reviews On Facebook
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

LAG T88A, Breedlove Signature Concert Copper E, Breedlove Pursuit Exotic Concert CE Koa, Walden D640T, Tanglewood TRSJ-VS, Vintage VE2000GG.