128 Free New Sounds For Yamaha CP4 Stage Piano

The CP4 STAGE is simply the best stage piano Yamaha has ever made.

Moderators: parametric, Derek, Saul

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

128 Free New Sounds For Yamaha CP4 Stage Piano

Unread post by Saul » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:10 pm

Free ! 128 new sounds for Yamaha CP4 Stage Piano , performed and programmed by Bruno Zucchetti

Watch Video Demo

Free Download at : http://www.yamaha.it/areaftp/CP4SuperSo ... chetti.zip If you like please share ! ;)
Saul
Site Admin
FREE Home Recording Training Video Course
Follow me on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Epiphone EJ-200CE/Taylor 114e ES2/Yamaha FG830/Roland Juno DS88/Pianoteq Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iPad Air 2/Apple iMac 27"/GarageBand 10.0.3/Logic Pro X/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 8/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors/Focusrite Scarlett2i2 2nd gen
Mac & PC Computer Repairs, Upgrades. Web Hosting, Installation and Design www.thegraphicscompany.uk

GuitarTabs4synth

Re: 128 Free New Sounds For Yamaha CP4 Stage Piano

Unread post by GuitarTabs4synth » Sun May 01, 2016 10:21 pm

I saw his youtube video and he's got skill. And I wished my local GuitarCenter carried this CP4 and the montage. I however tried out the moxf and I like the romantic piano sound preset. I also tried the roland rd-800 which looked like the best and most expensive on the floor there. I found the grand piano sound and the touch response of the rd-800's action quite fantastic. Obviously wood is better, but roland touts much higher sensitivity on the sensors. Anyone here have both and can comment on their preference?

Return to “Yamaha CP4 Stage Piano”