Yamaha reface DX "D-Edge Sound Pack"

Yamaha reface CP/DX/CS/YC mini keyboards

Moderators: parametric, Derek, Fozzer, Saul

User avatar
D-EDGE SOUND
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:01 am
Contact:

Yamaha reface DX "D-Edge Sound Pack"

Unread post by D-EDGE SOUND » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:52 am

Hello,I'm Japanese Sound Designer.

I made reface DX "D-Edge Sound Pack"!!

Please enjoy :lol:

User avatar
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7508
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:00 am
Contact:
Ireland

Re: Yamaha reface DX "D-Edge Sound Pack"

Unread post by Saul » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:31 pm

I have taken that link out of your post because it breaks the rules of the forum. If you really want to share a "free" sound pack you can easily add it as an attachement in your post. However you posted a link to it on your site which has a store selling other sound packs.

As you may be aware, Yamaha already has their own site dedicated to the sharing of reface sounds.
https://soundmondo.yamahasynth.com/
Saul
Site Admin
Sign up to the Newsletter
FREE Home Recording Training Video Course
Follow me on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Epiphone EJ-200CE/Taylor 114e ES2/Yamaha FG830/Roland Juno DS88/Pianoteq Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iPad Air 2/Apple iMac 27"/GarageBand 10.0.3/Logic Pro X/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 8/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors/Focusrite Scarlett2i2 2nd gen
Mac & PC Computer Repairs, Upgrades. Web Hosting, Installation and Design www.thegraphicscompany.uk

User avatar
Buzzard
Specialist Moderator
Specialist Moderator
Posts: 1628
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:38 pm
Contact:
Denmark

Re: Yamaha reface DX "D-Edge Sound Pack"

Unread post by Buzzard » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:35 pm

D-EDGE SOUND wrote:Hello,I'm Japanese Sound Designer.

I made reface DX "D-Edge Sound Pack"!!

Please enjoy :lol:
Hi. :wink:

I wonder if you have some FREE sound pack samples you would like to share with our members :?:
..... THAT would be a cool contribution to the synth community. :wink:

Best Regards
Peter
Yamaholic, Guitars, Amps and Bikes. :idea: My Guitars: http://www.yamahamusicians.com/forum/vi ... =24&t=7004 :idea:

User avatar
D-EDGE SOUND
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:01 am
Contact:

Re: Yamaha reface DX "D-Edge Sound Pack"

Unread post by D-EDGE SOUND » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:14 am

Saul wrote:I have taken that link out of your post because it breaks the rules of the forum. If you really want to share a "free" sound pack you can easily add it as an attachement in your post. However you posted a link to it on your site which has a store selling other sound packs.

As you may be aware, Yamaha already has their own site dedicated to the sharing of reface sounds.
https://soundmondo.yamahasynth.com/

Hi Saul, ok. sorry.
It is my Soundmondo. reface DX sound set is free, please check it out.
I created Electro, Trance, Dubstep sound.

https://soundmondo.yamahasynth.com/user/270

Thank you and best regards,

User avatar
D-EDGE SOUND
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:01 am
Contact:

Re: Yamaha reface DX "D-Edge Sound Pack"

Unread post by D-EDGE SOUND » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:24 am

Buzzard wrote:
D-EDGE SOUND wrote:Hello,I'm Japanese Sound Designer.

I made reface DX "D-Edge Sound Pack"!!

Please enjoy :lol:
Hi. :wink:

I wonder if you have some FREE sound pack samples you would like to share with our members :?:
..... THAT would be a cool contribution to the synth community. :wink:

Best Regards
Peter
Hi Peter,

yes!

I made a Free Soundset for EX5, DX7II-FD/D :D
I will post it later.

Sound set for FS1R is under construction..

reface DX Soundset can be downloaded from Soundmondo.

https://soundmondo.yamahasynth.com/user/270

Best Regards,

User avatar
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7508
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:00 am
Contact:
Ireland

Re: Yamaha reface DX "D-Edge Sound Pack"

Unread post by Saul » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:48 am

Thanks for updating the thread with links to your sounds on Soundmondo. This is a much better way to do it :)
Saul
Site Admin
Sign up to the Newsletter
FREE Home Recording Training Video Course
Follow me on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Epiphone EJ-200CE/Taylor 114e ES2/Yamaha FG830/Roland Juno DS88/Pianoteq Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iPad Air 2/Apple iMac 27"/GarageBand 10.0.3/Logic Pro X/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 8/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors/Focusrite Scarlett2i2 2nd gen
Mac & PC Computer Repairs, Upgrades. Web Hosting, Installation and Design www.thegraphicscompany.uk

Post Reply

Return to “Yamaha reface forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest