AfterTouch Complete

AfterTouch was the official publication of The Yamaha Users Group and came out to accompany the release of the Yamaha DX series synths with particular emphasis on the Yamaha DX7

Moderators: parametric, Derek, Saul, Fozzer

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

AfterTouch Complete

Unread post by Saul » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:56 am

This is the complete AfterTouch magazine series as a single download. This is quite large at around 230Mb and I know some people have problems downloading it so I will endeavour to upload individual issues as soon as I find them.

Also if you have Adobe Reader or Acrobat Pro installed on your computer you may find that when you click the link below it will start to open the actual pdf file for reading rather than downloading it. So if you would rather just download the file, right click on the link and choose to download the file or 'save link as' and it should then download to your computer.

This particular copy was scanned by Daniel Forró and pdf created by Rawl Gelinas all with kind permission of Yamaha.

Any problems please let me know.

AfterTouch Complete Download
Saul
Site Admin
FREE Home Recording Training Video Course
Follow me on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Epiphone EJ-200CE/Taylor 114e ES2/Yamaha FG830/Roland Juno DS88/Pianoteq Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iPad Air 2/Apple iMac 27"/GarageBand 10.0.3/Logic Pro X/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 8/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors/Focusrite Scarlett2i2 2nd gen
Mac & PC Computer Repairs, Upgrades. Web Hosting, Installation and Design www.thegraphicscompany.uk

SeaGtGruff
United States of America

Re: AfterTouch Complete

Unread post by SeaGtGruff » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:07 am

Thank you, Saul! :)
Michael Rideout
Yamaha PSR-E433, PSR-E443, YPT-400

SysExJohn
Uganda

Unread post by SysExJohn » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:51 am

Thanks from me too Saul.

Wow! Now I notice the speed improvement of the DSL. Never seen the megabytes flowing by almost quicker than I can count them.
MIDI Tutor forum at http://midi-tutor.proboards.com/index.cgi.
UW500; 2xMU1000 + PLGs AN, DX, VL, VH & PF; SC8850; EWI4000s + VL70m; Samson Graphite 49.
AN1x, Novation X-Station 25. E-MU 02 cardbus + 1616m x 2. Sonar 7 PE. XGworks ST. & SQ01.
Garritan GPO4, COMB2, JABB3, IO, Organs, Steinway, World, Harps + GPO5.

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Unread post by Saul » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:21 am

SysExJohn wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:51 am
Thanks from me too Saul.

Wow! Now I notice the speed improvement of the DSL. Never seen the megabytes flowing by almost quicker than I can count them.
Ahhh yes it is definitely now that it makes a difference :) There will be all sorts of music goodies out there that you may have thought twice about downloading before but now you will have them in just a few seconds...or minutes depending on size ;)
Saul
Site Admin
FREE Home Recording Training Video Course
Follow me on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Epiphone EJ-200CE/Taylor 114e ES2/Yamaha FG830/Roland Juno DS88/Pianoteq Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iPad Air 2/Apple iMac 27"/GarageBand 10.0.3/Logic Pro X/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 8/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors/Focusrite Scarlett2i2 2nd gen
Mac & PC Computer Repairs, Upgrades. Web Hosting, Installation and Design www.thegraphicscompany.uk

Return to “AfterTouch Magazine”