Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul, Fozzer

JMS

kpr Fusion ROM exspansion update

Unread post by JMS » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:35 pm

kpr Fusion ROM exspansion update

http://fusioneer.proboards.com/index.cg ... 512&page=1

What is new?

- 100 new Program Presets

A nice range with Rock Piano, Romance Strings, oriental Duo, Angle Choir, Steve Hillage style Lead Guitar, Westcoast Wurlitzer, cool Basses, Mr. Mister Synths and many more. The are all memory-economizing designed to work fine in Mix mode together with several sounds even in a regular 64 MB Fusion RAM.

- standardised full Controller assignment

Like the previous ROM-Expansion Program Presets soundbanks 2 and 3 all new sounds have the same Controller assignment for all Control Knobs 1-4, the S1 and S2 switches, the 4 T buttons as well as the Pitch Bend and Modulation Wheels and Aftertouch. This makes it absolutely easy to work with the sounds, no extra learning curve necessary.

- huge 31-page documentation and tutorial

Now the included PDF lists all sounds and samples and comes with a extra helpful how-to tutorial section to get the most out of the Program Presets. Also they are prefectly Category tagged! When you are looking for a specific instrument category sound: Just push the Fusion's Category button and scroll through the appearing list and select the one you have an eye on for your current song and check it out how the sound works for you.

To get a brief impression about the new sounds you can listen to the 7 minutes audio track here

http://www.box.com/s/xdd2tzagcmuy3lbiayc1

Julia will send out the update info newsletter now. And the good news is, that this update is free of charge for all registered ROM-Expansion owners. Just request the data package and enjoy the new sounds and 31-page booklet PDF.

Rock on!

Klaus

Jesse

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Re: kpr Fusion ROM exspansion update

Unread post by Saul » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:05 am

Thanks for posting this info Klaus. I had intended to post it to the front of the site and then got sidetracked onto something in my day job. I think I need much longer days!

Saul
Site Admin
FREE Home Recording Training Video Course
Follow me on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Seagull S6 Original/Roland FA-07/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iMac 27"/GarageBand 10.0.3/Logic Pro X/Cubase AI 9/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 9/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors
Website Design & Managed Hostingwww.rabbittree.uk

Return to “Alesis Fusion 6HD & 8HD”