Enough memory QY100

All Other Yamaha Keyboards/Modules and Instruments Not Covered By Their Own Section

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul, Fozzer

Adair

Enough memory QY100

Unread post by Adair » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:16 pm

In the QY100 manual says there is the QY100 Provides memory for up to 64 original styles. I try to add new styles in this location but it was only possible to allocate 20 styles because it appeared the message that there was not enough memory. I ask, how to solve this? I deleted all the songs. Is there any way of replace an original style?

JayB
Germany

Re: Enough memory QY100

Unread post by JayB » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:11 pm

It's not about the number of styles but more about the number of user events in song and pattern mode. If you've got very complex patterns you might even get only 10 styles. That's a pretty normal thing.

Creator of free and commercial trance/house/EDM sound sets for:
Yamaha AN1x, Yamaha CS6x/S80/S30, Yamaha Motif ES / S90 ES, Yamaha PLG150-AN, Yamaha QY100, Korg X5D, Quasimidi Sirius, Roland V-Synth and reFX Nexus.

Adair

Re: Enough memory QY100

Unread post by Adair » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:42 am

With respect to user memory I'd like to ask you the following: I bought on ebay several styles to insert to the QY. There is a means of transferring to the Qy only Main A or Main B to decrease the size styles. Could choose Fill AB or Fill BA. It would be like edit these styles to reduce its size

Return to “Other Yamaha Keyboards/Modules & Equipment”