Re: A quick Word About Advertising and Links On The Forum

All site announcements, changes and notifications are posted here. Please check from time to time.

Moderators: Derek, parametric, Saul

WaveTemper

Unread post by WaveTemper »

No, mine is a simple private site created with wordpress where I published demos about some sounds I created with a couple of synthesizers (later on I think to prepare some for other models too). I am not affiliated with Amazon.

Korg Triton classic, Arturia Minibrute, Yamaha A3000.
Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Saul »

But didn't you say:
I offer for sale sound packs for different synthesizers (for the moment 2 models)
?

Saul
Site Admin

Brand Ambassador For Dowina Guitars
Appreciate the forum? Buy me a coffeeImage
Acoustic Guitar Reviews On Facebook
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Please Note: This site is at times supported by Amazon Associate and other affiliate links. Any links in my posts may lead to products on the Amazon website or other vendors websites. These will not incur any extra cost to you but may help support the running costs of the site via the generation of a small commission should you choose to purchase a product.
WaveTemper

Of course, I don't deny it. However I understand what you mean, if there are any expenses to be incurred in order to publish the link, I would not be able to support them anyway (I do not have all this income from these works, think that I only sold a couple in 7/8 months).

WaveTemper

However, I have read the regulation well, it is clear that if the site is of a commercial nature, you must first ask for authorization to be able to publish it and then, subsequently, find an agreement, because it is always a site with commercial potential. (even if you could make 20 dollars in 10 years), I understand this and I understand it. As not said, regarding this topic, thanks anyway.