Become a Yamaha Musicians VIP

If you want to help us covers the costs associated with hosting and running this site you can become a VIP

Moderators: parametric, Derek, Saul

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location.: UK, West Sussex

Become a Yamaha Musicians VIP

Unread post by Saul »

As some of you will know, the costs of running this site have increased over the years and up until recently, I have been able to cover these costs myself. However, times have changed and it is a challenging environment for everyone right now. I have been providing a free resource for downloads and other info for 20 years but this has now become a service I can no longer provide free of charge.

Become a VIP member of the forum and you will not only have access to downloads but, will also no longer see adverts and will be helping keep this fantastic resource online for the musicians of the future.

If you prefer not to see the adverts and you want access to the downloads you can help by subscribing.

If you are not already a registered member of the forum you will need to register first. It only takes 30 seconds and you can do that by clicking on this link:

Register Here Registering on the forum gives you access to areas not available to guests as well as many other features so it is worth doing that at least.

Once registered, log into the forum here

Then look in the menu for the "Subscriptions" button and choose your subscription period from the options available.

Subscriptions last 3, 6 or 12 months.

The Subscriptions link is in the menu at the top of the forum as well as in the link below. You do not need to have a PayPal account to use this service. You can also pay by debit/credit card.

VIP Subscriptions Here

Any questions please get in touch.

Thanks.

Saul.
Last edited by Macke on Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed small spell error

Saul
Site Admin
Thalia Capos

Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Follow us on Twitter @YamahaMusicians
Follow Us On Facebook
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

Please Note: This site is at times supported by Amazon Associate and other affiliate links. Any links in my posts may lead to products on the Amazon website or other vendors websites. These will not incur any extra cost to you but may support the running costs of the site via the generation of a small commission should you choose to purchase a product.